Join us on Monday, June 17 from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. at the Delta St. John’s Hotel for this exciting new networking social to launch Noia’s 2019 Oil & Gas Conference. Local chefs will be offering amazing dishes paired with Newfoundland craft beers, providing a great opportunity to sample local cuisine and enjoy entertainment provided by Evan Aucoin while networking with industry leaders.
Participating restaurants and breweries:
- Mallard Cottage & Bannerman Brewing Company
- Q’s BBQ & Port Rexton Brewing Company
- Chinched Restaurant and Deli & YellowBelly Brewery
- Delta St. John’s Hotel & Quidi Vidi Brewery
- The Merchant Tavern & Dildo Brewing Company
- Rocket Bakery and more!
This social allows conference delegates to bring spouses, friends or industry colleagues, even if they’re not attending the conference, so register soon before the opportunity is gone as limited tickets remain!
Tickets: $85 per person
**Pre-conference social is not included in conference registration fee**